This is a foolproof recipe and is very easy. You probably have everything in your kitchen pantry except for the chicken thighs. This makes a great weeknight meal!
- 8-12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put flour in a small bowl.
- Coat the chicken thighs with flour and shake excess off.
- Place chicken thighs in a greased baking dish. Make sure they don’t lay flat (they should be rolled up the same way as they were in the package).
- In a small bowl, whisk honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Make sure you mix it well since the honey is very thick.
- Pour sauce mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cover and baste again. Bake for another 15 minutes. You should baste again for 1-2 times during that 15 minutes period so the thighs don’t dry out.