This dessert is so rich and delicious! And the best part is that it’s very easy to make!
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter (equivalent to 10 2/3 teaspoons)
- 3oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon of Kahlúa liquor
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- Grease 9″ by 9″ metal baking pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and chocolate on low heat. Keep stirring until completely melted together.
- Mix eggs and sugar.
- Add in flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour in the melted butter/chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Add in 1/4 cup of Kahlúa liquor. Mix well.
- (Optional) if you want to add in chocolate chips, fold it in batter and stir carefully.
- Bake for 30 minutes (5 to 10 mins extra if you’re using chocolate chips).
- Remove from oven and let the brownie cool down.
- When brownie pan is cool, brush 1 tablespoon of Kahlúa liquor on top and serve.