I loved how easy this was to make. Bonus points for it being a sheet pan dinner. Throw everything into a foil covered sheet pan and baking it is like the perfect dinner solution to a busy weeknight!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 oz ranch seasoning packet (I used Hidden Valley Original Ranch)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground oregano (you could use dried oregano leaves and just double the amount if you do use this kind instead)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 boneless pork chops (you don’t want too thin or too thick)
- between 2 to 3 lbs of halved baby potatoes (I love using baby red potatoes with skin on)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cover a sheet pan with foil and cooking spray.
- Place pork chops on one side of the sheet pan and the halved baby potatoes on the other side. Drizzle with olive oil and toss well.
- Mix all the seasonings together (ranch packet, paprika, oregano, black pepper and seasoned salt) in a small bowl. Rub the seasoning all over the pork chops and the potatoes.
- Bake for between 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the pork chops cooked through.