This recipe is a favorite of mine because it doesn’t require a lot of special ingredients. The best part is those ingredients are something I always have on hand. It’s also very easy and quick to throw them on the grill. I recommend you try this at least once.
- 6 to 8 chicken breasts (it doesn’t matter how thin or thick you want it, but keep in mind that if its thicker, you’ll need more time to grill it)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- ground pepper to taste
- seasoning salt to taste (I use Lawry’s Seasoned Salt)
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat. You may want to lightly oil the grates so it doesn’t stick.
- Dip chicken breast in a bowl with the lemon juice then sprinkle the rest of the seasonings on both sides of the breast. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Discard leftover lemon juice.
- Cook on the grill 10-15 minutes per side. Again, this depends on how thin or thick your chicken breasts are. I would say to cook until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Ta-da. You’re done. Easy peasy. Now go eat and enjoy it.