More foil packs on the grill! I love doing foil packs. So easy and foolproof! Here’s a good and a simple one.
- 4 boneless skinless thick chicken breasts
- 2 cups peeled and quartered small red potatoes (4 or 5 potatoes)
- 12 baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 of 12oz package of frozen green beans
- 1/2 box of sliced mushrooms
- 1 12-oz jar of chicken gravy
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme (I used lemon thyme direct from my garden), pick leaves off
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Cut four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken breast half on each piece of foil. Top with potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and frozen green beans. In small bowl, mix gravy and flour until well blended. Drizzle over chicken mixture. Place fresh thyme leaves on top. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Fold foil over chicken and vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again.
- Cover and grill packets over medium heat 30 to 40 minutes, rotating packets 1/2 turn after 15 minutes, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut and vegetables are tender. Place packets on plates.