This is a fast put-together in the crockpot and I promise you the results will taste like you have slaved away on the stove for hours!! Absolutely delicious!! Give this a try 🙂 No need to limit to using this in sandwiches, you can always add it into burritos, and so many more! I welcome your feedback with other ideas on how to incorporate this beef into other dishes.
- 3 lb. boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (I used Annie’s Natural Smoky Maple BBQ Sauce)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcesterhire Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Put the beef in the crockpot. Turn it on high heat.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over the beef.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours (If you prefer to cook it on low heat, I would suppose it takes anywhere from 6 to 8 hours – I haven’t tried making this on low heat yet)
- When the beef is done, place the beef on a plate and shred it with 2 forks. Return the beef to the sauce and mix well.
- Serve it on rolls, in burritos or whatever you’d like 🙂