This is a quick fix in the crockpot. Really simple, delicious and very affordable. Give it a try! 🙂
- 14 ounces Kielbasa sausage, cut in quarter-inch slices (I used the Hillshire Farm brand)
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Combine sausage, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, celery, bouillon, steak sauce, bay leaves, sugar and hot pepper sauce in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove bay leaves; stir in rice and 1/2 cup of water. Cook an additional 25 minutes. ( I just served sausage mixture over rice)
- Stir in parsley.