Yes, folks.. that is my sister, Romelia, you see up there having some bites of this yummy spaghetti pie. This is really easy to prepare and is very inexpensive to make. A perfect dinner on a cold day or a great meal to take to someone in need.
- 1 box spaghetti, boiled and drained
- 1 lb browned ground beef (you can use ground turkey instead)
- 1 jar of pasta sauce (any kind will do)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder, minced onion and pepper
- Brown meat and boil noodles. In a large pot mix together all the ingredients except the mozzarella cheese. Pour spaghetti mixture into a 9×13 baking dish. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese and bake another 5 minutes uncovered. If you are freezing this dish let it thaw completely before baking and add about 10 to 15 minutes to the baking time.