You can use the leftovers into burritos by adding few extras such as extra salsa or other condiments, such as sour cream or guacamole!!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro **optional**
- Sprinkle chicken with salt. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 4 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- In 3 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix salsa, beans and corn. Top with chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat setting 7 to 9 hours (3 1/2 to 4 hours on HIGH) or until juice of chicken is clear.
- (optional) Sprinkle chicken thighs and vegetable mixture with cilantro.