This particular recipe is from Kraft’s Easy and Delicious issue. Super easy to make!!
- 1/2 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, finely sliced
- Cook pasta as directed on package
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skilled on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 mins. Add tomatoes; cook 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to tomato mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.