This sounds fancy. It looks fancy. But it’s really easy and fast to assemble. You should make it. Right now!
- 4 to 8 slices of chicken breasts
- 4 to 8 slices of ham
- 4 to 8 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 can of your favorite cream-of-something soup (I used cream of chicken for this one)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- (I used a 4 qt crockpot for this recipe) Pound the chicken breasts flat. Then place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on top. Roll the chicken up. Put inside the crockpot, seam side down.
- Open your favorite cream-of-something soup can. Pour it on top of the rolled up chicken breasts. Pour 2 tablespoon of milk inside soup can… mix it up. Get remaining cream out and pour it inside the crockpot.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. I suppose you can cook it on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours if desired.