Put the ingredients together and turn the crockpot on the night before. You are sure to wake up to a very hearty breakfast fit for a king (or a queen).
- 1 pound frozen tater tots
- 1/2 pound ham, diced
- 1 small to medium sized onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- In crockpot, layer ingredients in order: tater tots, ham, onions, green pepper and cheese. Repeat two more times, ending with cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture over the layers in the crockpot.
- Cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.