This is definitely one of my favorites to make in the crockpot! But I have to warn you: when I made this; the smell was KILLING ME!!! I just wanted to eat it right there on the spot! Are you going to be able to survive the wonderful aromas that taunt you early in the day and just get stronger throughout the day? You tell me 🙂
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts(I use them frozen)
- 1 packet dry italian salad dressing
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup boiling water mixed with 1 cube of chicken boulion
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Pour chicken boulion water in bottom of crock pot, then add the chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter over chicken and sprinkle with dry italian dressing.
- Cook low 5-6 hours, 45 minutes before done, mix soup and cream cheese (Melt in microwave for a few minutes to combine until smooth).
- Add mixture to crock pot and continue cooking on low for 30-45 minutes.
- I serve this over cooked pasta.